Monday, May 07, 2007

Got My Pottery Fix

Once again I have nothing to show you as far as progress on any of my knitting projects. I have been unusually busy with design projects. Bear in mind that for me two projects at the same time is busy. I have been squeezing in the work after 9 p.m. when daughter two goes to bed so I have had some really late nights. Plus, I was forced (it didn't take much really) to join Facebook, which isn't my favourite past-time so far. I get the novelty of finding out what people have done in their life, but then what? Still I just can't help but login every day to see what's to see. On the other hand it has given me a new perspective on my younger sister. I get to see her from her friends' point-of-view. O.k. maybe that made it worth while.

This past week-end I got to indulge my pottery-tooth. Twice every year the local pottery guild has a sale with over 100 potters in attendance. There is something for every taste. Here is my taste:



Thank you for the support. Apparently I am not the only 'bad' blogger who hates to purl. Sabrina's efforts to avoid it sounded quite inventive, I have had those thoughts too.

I am eagerly anticipating my new yarn purchase which will arrive this week. I can't wait!

4 comments:

Sabrina Hirsch said...

Sarah!!! Are those the items you brought home? They are spectacular! I need a new yarn purchase, and that sweater on the link is amazing, I have to find the pattern! Hey, thanks for your support, it really makes me feel loved.
cheers,
Sabrina

The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Wow--super cool yarn, can't wait to see what you're going to do with it. Love the pottery as well!

Natalie said...

Your choices are perfect! What fun! I am excited to see the product of your yarn.

Sabrina Hirsch said...

Oh and Sarah, We at SoMuchFun are working towards doing our own designs, that is the goal! But so far, sometimes I sell knitted good, like felted bags, but not much more than that. I will keep you posted!