All right I have been tagged. Thank you A.D.D Knitter!
I don't mind sharing these seven things about myself. Usually I am fairly chatty, so sharing is second nature to me. Hopefully you are all still interested to know more about me.
1. When I was in grade one my mom and I were hit by a deer crossing the highway we were driving home on. It totalled the car we were in, but we made it out o.k. When I see deer along the highway I feel nervous and weepy. It has definitely shaped who I am and how I drive.
2. I lost the tip of my middle finger in the double hung window at my Nana's house. I was three, thought I was being helpful and lifted it, only to have it slice my finger when it came down by itself.
3. Clowns scare the bejesus out of me.
4. In addition to yarn stores, love stationery stores and kitchen supply stores.
5. One of my favourite things to do is watch t.v. with my husband. We find the same things funny—others might not find us nearly as amusing as we find ourselves—and it makes us laugh that we were thinking the same thought. See, t.v. can be good for you.
6. I like 60 Minutes—the show, not the allotment of time.
7. I have been lucky enough to travel to Germany, Austria, Holland, Lebanon, Aruba, Turks and Caicos, and various parts of the U.S. Although I enjoyed each trip, ,y favourite place by far is my home—Canada. I hope to see every part of it in my lifetime.
Here is an unsolicited fact, I do not usually follow the rules of a chain/tag. Haven't since I received my first chain letter when I was six years old. So, rather than tag you, this is what I will do. If you read me, and you are willing, please feel free to list seven things about yourself, on your blog, which I would be glad to read about you.
And, in keeping with the power of seven, I will list seven blogs which I enjoy reading in no particular order:
So Much Fun
A Few Things to Say
Strands of Me
January One (not really sure if she reads me, but I find her obsession to be very interesting)
A Friend to Knit With
Big Girl Feet (also not really sure she reads me, but she is a kick ass Graphic Designer and artist)
Musindigo (got her awesome, yummy yarn in last post, she may not read me either. probably you have already sensed that trend)
The A.D.D. Knitter (doesn't count in the list of seven because she tagged me for this post! But it should be said that I enjoy her blog too. And her current post, which includes her seven things, has a point about blogging and our blog personas that I was just thinking before I read her today. Point of contention: is that not a picture of you from the yarn festival with your daughter?)