Sunday, March 11, 2007

Beret Today...

It is a very beautiful day today. The sun is shining, the snow is melting yet it is still cold enough the dog hasn't started bringing in the mud, my daughter has a new pair of pink rubber boots, and I have a new beret, that now fits, and a very small baby hat almost complete. Oh I also have a very beautiful copy of Greetings from the Knit Cafe which I am sharing with my friend Kristin. Custody arrangements are in negotiation.

Enjoy the first days of pre-spring sunshine! (And the new pics).

Also, pardon the photo of myself. I rarely get a chance to have my hair look so smashingly, and it was taken in the hair salon not because I am so vain I have photos taken of myself at the salon, but because it was my daughter's first official hair cut.



2 comments:

a friend to knit with said...

Love the beret! That is great! And yes, I did admire your hair the first time I visited your blog! It looks BEAUTIFUL!

...Sarah said...

Thank you! I admired your boots the first time I visited yours.