Tuesday, March 20, 2007

No News Is Good News

Well, nothing new to report on the home front. We have not placed our bid on the house we saw, but who knows what tomorrow will bring. Also, no new knitting news either. I have been a bit obsessed with reading blogs on the internet. It is addictive. I have found some worth mentioning though.

Knit Cafe, they have a wicked soundtrack and an intersting Web site worth visiting.

January One has an example of a mitered blanket I will put off for a future knit adventure. Also a funny commentary on how addicted she is to these squares of colour. Makes a really stunning blanket, complicated to arrange, yet seems simple enough to knit.

Well, back to watching the Idol. Husband got me hooked! Go Chris and Lakisha!

1 comment:

a friend to knit with said...

i know......reading blogs! sometimes I think I could have had a dozen sweaters knit with all the time I spend reading blogs! :)