Friday, February 29, 2008

And the winner is...




Sabrina, SMF Sporty Chic

I wanted to say thank you to everyone who played along. Let's just say that there was such a variety of collections. I was very impressed. Collections varied from pearls to recipes, dust (yup, we all have that one) to horseshoes, bottles to Playboys.



My collection is hand made pottery. I love that they are mini pieces of art with a practical application. When I tried throwing a few years ago I grew to appreciate the effort that goes into making a piece of pottery even more. So that brings me to the prize. Sabrina will get a gifty of some of my favourite things: a box of Stash Morroccan Mint tea, chai lip balm from Moonsnail Soapworks, and a mug for tea (artist to be determined).

Please check out everyone's fabulous collections. I posted links below:



Kristin, A Few Things to Say
Suzanne, Yarnhog
Leslie, A Friend to Knit With
Sabrina, SMF Sporty Chick
Sonya, Knitting Issewes
Mellow Being
Meg—Vintage hankies
Kim, Chronic Ennui
Lydee, Thoughts of a Sometimes Stay at Home Mom
Sophanne, Becky Knits Too
Valerie, Wandering Cat
Clara, Bloomize
Romi, Rosemary-Go-Round
Patty, Fibreholic
Senja, Senja Knits,
Temperance, Cookie cutters and Tea Pots.
May
Keanalee

Good night!

5 comments:

Patty said...

Congratulations, Sabrina!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Sabrina!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Sabrina! And thanks for holding this interesting contest!

Sabrina Hirsch said...

Yea!!! Thanks Sarah! And thanks for sharing everyone's collections! Oh I am so excited!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Sabrina! What a great idea and a interesting group of collections. Thanks for letting me play...