Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Update

Thank you to Leslie A Friend to Knit With for her idea for casting on for the Bones backless shrug which was a total aha! I had thought about casting on from the shoulders but the splits for the arm holes had me flummoxed but now that I have had a little more sleep I can see that she is right. I will redraw the pattern, try a fabric version and swatch some choice yarn for it and keep you all posted. Nobody hold their breath mind you but I will try to keep this timely. It would be nice as a Christmas gift if I can get on it.

Thank you for all your support!

6 comments:

The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Well. if anyone could figure it out, it's Leslie, she is unbelievable!!

Anonymous said...

I had a hunch that Leslie would be the one to solve the shrug mystery.

Sabrina Hirsch said...

C.U.T.E! I can't wait to see it in progress!!!

a friend to knit with said...

oh you girls know how to make my day!!!
hope it works sarah!

kaetrn said...

two great minds working together, can't go wrong with that! i can't wait to see the final product! (i am a bones-aholic!)

KnitPastis said...

Well done Leslie:) I knew she would be of help to you. It's going to look fabulous!